Tractor Purchases – New and Used
New Tractor Purchases
Landstar is proud to offer a variety of discount and rebate programs through LCAPP.
When requesting a rebate on a new or used truck purchase, please complete and send the LCAPP rebate request form, attached below, with a copy of the bill of sale by fax to 888-329-5787 or email to LCAPPrebates@Landstar.com within 30 days of purchase. Contact LCAPP at 800-531-5227 to confirm your fax or email has been received. Allow 6-12 weeks for rebate processing.
|LCAPP Rebate E Mail||LCAPPrebates@Landstar.com|
To complete a LCAPP Rebate Request Form click here.
Rebate programs are intended for single unit purchases. If you are purchasing more than one tractor, or if your single unit purchase was part of a larger order, contact LCAPP® for rebate availability before the sale. Vendors reserve the right to terminate rebate programs without prior notice. LCAPP is not responsible for rebate requests determined as ineligible.
International Landstar New Purchase Program 2017
Navistar, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of the Landstar Purchase Program 2017. Navistar, Inc. proudly participates in the Landstar Contractors’ Advantage Purchasing Program (LCAPP), providing Landstar’s operators with a powerful purchase incentive program that lowers their truck ownership costs. International dealers are encouraged to work with the Landstar operators based in their area and use this program to offer them attractive new truck purchase alternatives.
Program Name: Landstar Purchase Program 2016
Program Period: January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017
Qualifying Customer: Any Landstar member
Qualifying Models: Any new International® ProStar®, LoneStar®, 9000i tractor – Stock or Sold
The qualified new truck purchaser gets the following where applicable:
- $1,000 International Advantage® Card Credit.
Note: An International Advantage® Card Credit is a pre-loaded credit card that may be used for the purchase of parts and service at all International dealer locations.
- Landstar Business Capacity Owners (BCO) or agents make their best deal with any participating heavy duty International truck dealer.
- Purchaser submits required purchase verification documents to Landstar System, Inc. at the following address:
- Landstar System, Inc.
1000 Simpson Road
Rockford, IL 61102
Attn: Denis Knuth / Aaron Peterson
- This would include a copy of the MCO, a copy of the retail sales agreement and attached customer incentive redemption form.
- Navistar Accounting Center (Knoxville) confirms authorized purchase and incentive qualification.
- The incentive is then forwarded directly to the purchaser.
- Orders and DTU’s must be in the name of a bona fide Landstar operator. Verification certification must be furnished upon request.
- Purchase quantities are limited to 5 new trucks per year per operator.
- Program incentives will be paid out based on DTU date and must be requested within 30 days of retail delivery.
- Program incentives may not be combined with any other rebate programs offered through Navistar, Inc.
- Landstar members are responsible for any taxes due on all incentives.
- Navistar, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify this program at any time. Incentives cannot be combined with any other retail program or promotion unless specifically offered by that program. No modification to program incentives or substitution for program incentives will be allowed.
Western Star LCAPP® Rebate Program
Western Star is proud to extend the Association Rebate Program for members of Landstar. Dealers can apply the rebate to the truck purchase or process a direct rebate to your customer. Landstar Association Members may qualify for a rebate when they purchase any new Western Star 4900 or 5700XE model truck or tractor.
Rebate amount is based on truck model and configuration:
- $2,500 for 4900 Sleeper
- $2,000 for 4900 Daycab
- $1,200 for 5700XE Sleeper or Daycab
- Association membership must be valid for at least 90 days prior to taking retail delivery.
- Trucks must be new and never before retail sold regardless of model year or mileage.
- Maximum of five (5) trucks per customer/company in a calendar year.
- Rebate claim must be processed within 30 days of retail sale date.
- Not valid for gliders.
- Association member makes his/her best deal on up to five (5) new trucks or tractors.
- Truck can be from Dealer stock, or a new order.
- Only one Association Rebate can be applied per claim per truck.
- Dealer reports and enters the retail sale date and warranty registers the truck(s).
- Dealer submits a TIA using General Adjustment Form referencing Customer Name, Association, and membership number (if applicable) in the notes section.
- Dealer submits Rebate Claim Form.
- Association membership and truck sale are verified before TIA is processed.
- Dealer can apply the credit as requested by the customer/member:
- Dealer uses rebate toward the deal listing the rebate as a line item on the invoice.
- Dealer credits customer’s parts/service account with full rebate amount.
- Dealer pays the customer full rebate directly. Western Star will send a Thank You letter and gift to the customer to thank them for their purchase listing the rebate that was processed.
Dealer is responsible for ensuring all conditions of this program and Association memberships are met. TIA’s will not be approved if any condition or Association memberships are not in accordance with this program.
For questions, please contact Mike Guarino at 803-578-3241 or Mike.Guarino@Daimler.com.
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing
With four convenient locations, Lone Mountain supplies trucks all over the country through their simple, no surprise lease deals. They secure fleets of trucks from well-known vendors, and then lease those trucks to drivers who are looking for low monthly payments and the opportunity to own their own trucks.
Lone Mountain currently has locations in North Las Vegas, NV; Carter Lake, IA; South Holland, IL and Tifton, GA.
You can view Lone Mountain’s inventory online by logging onto www.lonemountaintruck.com and clicking on the inventory tab. Specs on the truck can be viewed along with required down payments and monthly payments.
Landstar BCOs receive $2,000 off of the down payment on a new truck, and $1,000 off of the down payment on a used truck.
If you’d like more information about truck leasing or have any questions, they would love to talk with you. You can call Lone Mountain toll-free at 1-877-869-4364. Make sure to tell them you are a Landstar BCO. Find more information at http://www.lonemountaintruck.com/
New Truck Rebate Program
- Purchase of a new Model 389, 567, or 579 at any Peterbilt dealer
- Members receive $2,000 CASH rebate direct from Peterbilt
- Must take retail delivery between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017
Red Oval Certified Promotion
- Purchase of Red Oval Certified Pre-Owned truck at any Peterbilt dealer
- A PACCAR Parts discount card good for monthly specials, including $1,000 in coupons
- Additional $1,000 rebate if financed through PACCAR Financial (PFC)
- An additional $1,000 rebate if purchased from a PFC Used Truck retail store
Used Tractor Program
The vendors listed offer incentives through LCAPP for those purchasing used tractors.
Arrow Truck Sales
- Arrow Truck Sales offers BCOs a free 6-month/50,000 mile warranty on 6 model years and newer trucks. Arrow Truck’s comprehensive coverage includes protection on engine, transmission, rear ends, injectors, fuel pump, turbochargers, radiator, ECM module and more.
- BCOs receive $1,000 prime allowance that they can apply to their first truck payment when financed through Transport Funding or to use as a discount off the internet price of trucks.
- This exclusive offer also includes a one-year/120,000 mile prime plus engine warranty at special pricing. Coverage is available only on 5 model years & newer trucks and must be Gold 12 month/100k mile coverage or greater.
- Visit ArrowTruck.com or contact Jim Taber at 816-627-4937 for more information.
International Used Truck Centers
International Used Truck wants to earn your business. That‘s why they have put together an exclusive program for Landstar BCOs. They are the manufacturer and not a dealership. This gives you extra leverage to maximize your purchase power, and get the late model tractor you deserve. Benefits include:
With the best cab in the industry, the ProStar is aerodynamically engineered to conserve fuel consumption while offering superior driver comfort. BCO program trucks are 2013 or newer and under 400K miles.
Diamond Renewed Reconditioning
- 180 + point inspection and reconditioning includes exterior, interior, engine and chassis.
- EGR Coolers replaced
- DPF and DOC cleaned or replaced
- Oil Change and PM
- DOT certified and ready to go to work
Free System One Confidence Warranty
- Be confident with your investment. Our one year / 100,000 mile warranty is exclusively offered to Landstar BCOs at no extra charge.
- We have the best warranty. Since we are the manufacturer, we provide a manufacturer’s warranty and not a third party warranty.
- Covered components include: Engine, EGR Components, Turbos, Injectors, Water Pump, and more.
- No deductible – 100% parts and labor coverage (excludes normal wear items).
Free Drive Tires
- For a limited time, Landstar BCOs receive 8 virgin made in the USA Kelly drive tires when purchasing a Diamond Renewed tractor from International Used Truck. Ask your salesperson for more information.
Please visit http://www.internationalusedtrucks.com/lcapp-program to fill out the form and download your coupon
MHC Kenworth Used Truck Purchase Program
MHC Kenworth provides outstanding service for truck sales, parts, service, body shop and financing with over 100 locations in 16 states. MHC offers parts and service for all makes and models, with over 1,400 professionally trained and warranty certified technicians, including: PACCAR, Cummins and CAT engines, Eaton and Dana components.
LCAPP has established several special programs exclusively for Landstar BCOs through MHC Kenworth:
- Exclusive $500 Used Truck Rebate
- Fleet Parts Pricing & Labor Rate Discounts
- Two-Stage DPF Cleaning Services at 40+ locations
- MHC Locations Open 7 Days, 24 Hours and Extended Hours of Service in Most Markets
- APU Support for RigMaster, NITE System, ComfortPro, etc.
- Over 2000 New and Used Trucks in Stock
- Full Line of Financing Options Available
- Full Service All Makes and Models Body Shops & In-House Paint Booths
Present your Landstar MHC/LCAPP Card at any MHC Kenworth dealership to receive your LCAPP benefits. With MHC, BCOs will find more than just special pricing – our quality service program ensures consistently great service at every dealer. Download our Locations and Services App, for Android or iPhone devices today at mhc.com.
Palmer Trucks offers Landstar BCOs a $1,000 rebate on any truck sold, and an additional $2,000 rebate on any new ARI custom sleeper. Palmer Trucks also offers special financing for Landstar BCOs through the ITC Acceptance Company.
Please note: This offer is independent of, and cannot be combined with the International Truck and Engine Corporation Used Truck rebate offer.
Visit www.huntertrucksales.com for dealer locations and inventory information.