Fuel Purchasing Details
There are various types of fuel rebates available for Landstar BCOs through LCAPP.
- Most locations listed in the LCAPP® directory offer cents off the pump price of fuel, where the discount is credited back to your card balance. LandstarOne and LandstarOnline offers a list of stops that will help determine which will have the best fuel value.
- Remember, your Landstar card will be charged for the full pump price, then a rebate will be applied after the initial transaction.
- Most TravelCenters of America and Petro locations offer either “Cents Off” or “Cost Plus” rebates. Cost Plus (Cost+) discounts are based on the cost of fuel at the truck stop.
- Before fueling, call the TA/Petro fuel price hotline at 1-800-494-FUEL (3835) to find the cost at that location on that day.
- Check the Landstar One app or www.LandstarOnline.com to verify the current pumping fee and locations participating.
- Landstar cards will be charged for the full pump price and then you will receive an instant rebate credited to your card for the discount available.
- The cost at each location changes daily.
- Founded in 1988, AMBEST is a member-owned, nationwide network of independent truck stops and service centers.
- Ambest stops are available along the most popular routes within the continental United States.
- Love’s offers Cost Plus (Cost+) discounts that are based on the cost of fuel at the truck stop.
- Pilot/Flying J Travel Centers offers a 25¢ per gallon discount at all Pilot owned and operated locations.
- Sapp Bros., Inc. is a collection of 16 full-service, friendly travel centers; primarily located on Interstate-80 from Salt Lake City, Utah to Clearfield, Pennsylvania.
- Speedway is a nationwide network of over 250 locations with abundant lot space and continued implementation of the 7-Eleven brand. Speedway offers Cost Plus $.02 / Retail Minus $.02 discount pricing.