Yokohama Tire Corporation is offering Landstar business capacity owners (BCOs) a variety of ways to save on tires this fall. Owner operators can take advantage of Yokohama’s autumn promotion until December 31, 2016.
BCOs who purchase 8 premium Yokohama drive tires (703ZL & 709ZL) will receive 2 Yokohama steer tires for only $100 each, plus federal excise tax. BCOs, be sure the qualifying purchases include a complete set of 2 steer and 8 drive tires that all appear on the same Yokohama delivery receipt and are in sets of 10.
Please note additional information:
- Offer valid October 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016.
- Taxes and fees are added to the $100 price of Yokohama steer tires.
- It is the Yokohama dealer’s responsibility to provide proof of sale to receive pricing for the RY617 or 101ZL SPEC 2.
- Yokohama reserves the right to limit quantities to anyone and may cancel the promotion at any time.
- Contact LCAPP at 1-800-531-5227 with any additional questions.
The Landstar tradition of offering complimentary holiday meals continues in hopes of making the season a little brighter for BCOs on the road and away from their families during this special time of year.
Once again, Landstar has teamed up with TravelCenters of America (TA) and Petro Stopping Centers (Petro) to offer complimentary meals on Thanksgiving day and Christmas day.
There are two ways for BCOs to receive a free holiday meal coupon:
- UltraONE members can head to LandstarOnline.com where a link will be provided starting on November 1, 2016 to register their card for a Thanksgiving meal coupon. The coupon can be printed at a TA/Petro kiosk on Thanksgiving Day. A link to register for your Christmas meal coupons will be available starting December 1, 2016.
- BCOs who are not an UltraONE, RoadKing or Passport card holder, can stop by any Landstar Orientation Center or contact LCAPP 1-800-531-5227 for their holiday meal ticket.
The deadline to log on and register for the meal coupon for Thanksgiving is 4 p.m. on November 22, 2016. The deadline to register for the Christmas meal coupon is 4 p.m. December 23, 2016. BCOs can print out their meal ticket on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day at any TA or Petro kiosk.
Coupons are valid for a meal up to $19 for an individual or up to $38 for team drivers and spouses. Meals are available at participating TA and Petro locations with full service restaurants.